Wickenburg Community Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Respiratory Therapist - PRN
at Wickenburg Community Hospital
The Respiratory Therapist restores patient's pulmonary function; alleviates pain; supports life by planning and administering medically prescribed respiratory therapy. Will perform Respiratory Assessments, EKGs, Breathing Treatments, and assist in the E.D as directed.
***PRN Day and Night Shifts***
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs routine respiratory care treatments and oxygen administration.
- Perform EKGs.
- Describes and instructs therapies or procedures to patients and/or families in a
- clear and professional manner.
- Gathers materials and equipment for therapy and transports them to patient’s bedside.
- Performs arterial punctures.
- Assists with intubation.
- Sets up, operate, and monitor mechanical ventilator as ordered
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current NBRC Certification , RRT is required within 6 months of hire
- Arizona State Respiratory Licensure
- Minimum 3+ years of Cardio-Pulmonary experience in a hospital acute care setting.
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting.
- Must be able to stand/walk foremost of the work day; heavy lifting.
- Must be able to work paying close attention to detail with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Please click on the link below to apply for the position.