Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westminster Village
Under the direction of the grounds supervisor, worker performs a wide variety of duties, many of which include outside manual labor and all facets of grounds-keeping operations.
- Daily pool maintenance and records test readings in log
- Groundskeeping duties; trash and week control, mowing, trimming, painting, sweeping, digging, raking, planting and custodial
- Operate light and medium grounds equipment such as utility vehicle, mowers, power rake, rototiller, weed eater, etc.
- Repair and maintain sprinkler systems
- Perform additional job tasks as required by the Ground Supervisor
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Training in one of the several skills such as groundskeeping, pool maintenance, and sprinkler systems
- Sufficient knowledge of chemicals used or weed control, pesticides and fertilizers
- Basic knowledge of sprinkler system installation and repair
- Basic knowledge of seasonal change requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. independently
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend and stoop
- Skilled in prioritizing and working well with frequent interruptions
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to work outside in various temperatures for long periods of time