Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Support Analyst 4 - Middleware Support
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants to be part of Enterprise Contact Technologies - Production Support Organization. Applicants will be performing a variety of duties on a day-to-day basis including test and production support.
Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Participate in the development and implementation of technical support strategies and plans
- Provide technical expertise for complex technical production issues related to Contact Technology applications running in Mixed Operating System, Private and Public Cloud solutions environments
- Participate in the creation of requirements for automation, monitoring, diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, enhance and/or restore services
- Linux systems administration
- Scripting and automation using Puppet, Perl, Python, PowerShell etc.
- Insures systematic approach to problem solving in complex software environment
- Work on maintaining automated build and release deployment solutions (such as TFS, Jenkins as UDeploy),
- Utilize source control tools on the daily basis such as TFS, Git, SVN
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Working in IP Telephony and Interactive voice handling technologies is a plus
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.