Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior BigFix Inventory Engineer (Operating System Engineer 5)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo’s emphasis on technology has never been greater. This is an exciting Engineering Leadership position over fast-paced, cutting-edge work within the Enterprise Compute Services organization.
This position will be responsible for the Inventory module as part of the BigFix Engineering team. The focus will be on engineering the BigFix Inventory and Compliance modules, as well as the entire BigFix enterprise environment; and utilizing BigFix for server automation solutions in configuration Compliance, and Software Usage tracking.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Engineering and third level support for the Inventory module, and guiding the BigFix operational support teams.
* Designing creative solutions to our server management challenges utilizing BigFix.
* Providing systems engineering and architecture support to ongoing BigFix infrastructure operations and projects, while also focusing on continuous improvement and optimization.
* Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
* Develops mitigation and/or remediation recommendations for discovered issues within the production solution.
* Mentors junior-level technical employees.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.