Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Manager 4 - Operational Risk Insights, Operational Risk Group
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk Reporting, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a team responsible for coordinating and developing operational risk insights to be included in key reporting for senior level audiences including the Board of Directors, Risk Committees and Operational Risk Group Leadership;
- Working closely with the Operational Risk Reporting team and Operational Risk Data Analytics and Intelligence team to leverage established reporting solutions to help summarize key risks/themes and emerging risks across Operational Risk across all Wells Fargo groups;
- Collaborating across a broad audience of individuals at all levels across the Operational Risk Group and other key partners in Risk, Control, Compliance and Audit.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Open to anywhere in the Wells Fargo footprint.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Deep subject matter experience in Operational Risk and experience developing/coordinating critical insights to develop a holistic view of risk
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.