Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Microsoft Full Stack .NET Developer (App Sys Eng 4)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This Microsoft Full Stack .NET Developer (App Sys Eng 4) will be responsible for analysis, development, support and maintenance of internally developed application solutions. Qualified candidates will have a strong leadership presence, solid technical background, experience consulting on business solutions as well as creating and maintaining solid relationships with business and technology partners.
The EFT Service Operations Technology - Configuration and Vulnerability team is part of the EFT ITforIT Group. We are currently seeking a Application Systems Engineer to join our team in supporting the needs of Wells Fargo, Corporate Technology, and our EFT business partners by providing applications, services, and tools that enable them to deliver simple, safe and sound, innovative and integrated solutions and services to our customers, business partners, and team members. The qualified candidate should have proven experience working with development teams and business partners to develop integrated solutions to meet Line of Business demands. This candidate must be familiar with Wells Fargo procedures and regulations as well as be able to work with multiple project managers, business partners and technology partners to drive for cost effective and efficient solutions. These positions will :
* Analyze business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
* Lead work efforts, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
* Develop original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
* Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
* Contribute to project and technical documentation.
* Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
* Participates in the updating and testing of the business continuation plan
* Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
* Participate in overall systems testing.
* Participate in the migration of applications to production.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working with QA and other Technology teams within Wells Fargo.
- 2+ years of agile software development techniques
- Experience with technology integration and data mapping/transformation technologies
- Wells Fargo development experience.
- Understanding of Wells Fargo Hosting offerings.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.