Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Risk Manager 2 - Enterprise Risk Reporting & Intelligence
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Independent risk management in Corporate Risk is responsible for independent oversight of risk-taking activities. The function is led by the Chief Risk Officer, who reports to the chair of the Risk Committee of the Board of Directors. Strategic enterprise function-aligned leaders in the Corporate Risk organization provide an independent view of horizontal, cross-business risks.
Strategic Enterprise Risk Management
Strategic Enterprise Risk Management (SERM) is a group directly under the Chief Risk Officer that is responsible for a variety of strategic functions within Corporate Risk that includes risk reporting, risk governance, risk programs that oversee risk measurement and risk identification, strategic and reputational risk oversight, and risk optimization and strategy.
Enterprise Risk Reporting and Intelligence
Enterprise Risk Reporting and Intelligence (ERRI) is a group within SERM responsible for developing and managing board and executive management reporting on risks across the organization, and for developing strong risk analytics and intelligence capabilities to proactively identify and report on risk trends. The group also coordinates cross-functional efforts across front line and independent risk management organizations to continuously enhance risk reporting and analytics.
Foundational Risk Component Governance
We are currently seeking a leader to oversee and continue to build out the governance and team around Foundational Risk Components. The primary goal of the team is to drive successful completion of existing deliverables and develop the plan to drive cross organizational execution on target state adoption and data storage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the data strategy and oversee progress toward target state data structure (DMI data lake)
- Coordinate, communicate and manage expectations on Foundational Risk Component aggregation and reporting
- Establish consistent expectations and drive execution of Foundational Risk Component adoptions, SERM and beyond
- Preform centralized governance of the Foundational Risk Component categories and risk data systems in scope
- Publish and manage Foundational Risk Component Policy and Procedures
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to play a leadership role in large, enterprise projects
- Be a self-starter with the ability to acquire new concepts and skills quickly
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.