Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compensation Sr. Consultant - Community Banking
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "team members, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
Location: Preference is for selected candidate to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Dallas, TX; San Antonio, TX; Atlanta, GA; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Salt Lake City, UT; Denver, CO; St. Louis, MO; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR
The Compensation Sr. Consultant will develop, drive and implement compensation, incentive design and performance management strategies, programs and solutions within a large, complex business.
Essential Position Functions:
- Establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with partners in the business and across Compensation, Finance, Risk, and HR leadership to ensure compensation programs enable the business to drive revenue, manage expense, maintain market competitiveness, comply with evolving compensation regulation, and deliver on the team member value proposition.
- Provide compensation subject matter expertise in order to consult, coach, influence and solution on complex issues to senior business leaders and HR partners.
- Demonstrate independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Partner with compensation governance and other control function teams to ensure strong governance and risk management of incentive plan designs.
- Lead or participates in compensation processes and projects, as needed.
- May lead/direct the work of other team members.
- Execute on deadlines successfully while managing multiple competing tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proactively identify trends and complex issues.
- Demonstrate a broad perspective and a One Wells Fargo HR mindset.
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.