Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Analytics Consultant - AC4
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
As a member on the Cloud Analytics team, the Cloud Analytic Consultant will assist in building out Wells Fargo’s cloud analytics environment within Enterprise Platform Services. This role offers a positive and challenging opportunity to create creating custom solutions to solve business problems from an analytical perspective; a collaborative environment; as well as offering career growth within the organization.
This position will share responsibility for creating, maintaining, and augmenting data and analytic solutions within the cloud analytics team. Qualified candidates will have experience in the areas of ETL, Microsoft BI Stack, Tableau, and data modeling to be successful in our dynamic environment. The team applies business intelligence techniques to turn data into actionable insights for our business partners. The team partners with various groups across the EIT organization to enable data-driven decision making, as well as to manage and track data quality and operational issues in support of cloud governance.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Superb attention to detail and a strong focus on data quality combined with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn, retain, and apply business rules.
- Expertise with design and implementation of complex BI solutions using Tableau, SSIS and SSRS; as well as prior experience providing consultative guidance in the architecture, construction and installation of large complex BI, ETL and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Perform highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling. Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives. This job may require application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods.
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team, lead projects and initiatives, as well as work autonomously.
- Highly developed organizational skills and a proven track record of leadership are required to plan and organize large projects, monitor results, and make necessary adjustments to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Perform effectively under time pressures.
- This role may require providing leadership to more junior team members.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of ETL, data warehouse and data analytics delivery experience on internal or external cloud platforms
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Experience with Powershell scripting to extract usage data from APIs/Third Party applications (Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, etc.)
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in Tableau data visualization toolset as a developer, architecting data models, administration and as a Tableau subject matter expert.
- Strong knowledge of the technical requirements needed to properly support Tableau in a large organization
- Solid understanding of Tableau and the types of data and coding required to develop dashboards & reports (ETL Frameworks and Microsoft Stack: SQL Server -SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose or abstract functional and technical information, and provide recommendations and a point-of-view for key decisions; preferably in a risk context
- Ability to provide limited after-hours support if needed for pre-planned deployments and infrequent/unexpected issues
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.