Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Multi-Channel Leads application team is responsible for the ongoing development, business support and future strategy of an in-house developed application (with interfaces to a 3rd party Teradata tool) that is the leads and offer prioritization tool and business rules engine for Enterprise Marketing. We are looking for a talented Business Systems Consultant who can work as part of an on-shore and off-shore team, and a wide-range of business and Wells Fargo Technology partners in a fast-paced environment. The role requires an understanding of the end-to-end business process, the ability to switch between data analysis and requirements gathering, and also an understanding of enterprise applications.
The position includes the following tasks or activities (but not limited to):
- Performs data analysis for the MCL application as we move through Agile sprints.
- Partners with business teams on creating technical requirements for enhancements and project work.
- Works alongside the developers and a solutions architect to help in the creation of the correct code to address changing requirements.
- Acts as the key testing resource in enhancements and project work. This includes creating test plans, documentation, and execution of test cases.
- Acts as a SME on the MCL system to address production and Enterprise Test (ET) support questions.
- Author for project level documentation including SDLC and PMO documentation as required.
- Helps coordinate PAC2000 activities.
- Resource for Risk activities associated with the MCL and Teradata Customer Interactions Manager (CIM) applications.
- Ongoing Enterprise Test support for Marketing and the LOB for end-to-end testing of campaigns and technical project implementation.
- Ongoing project development and support including development of test cases, documentation and test case execution for various projects.
- Acts as the SME on application management tasks (Agile, Jira, Confluence, project management and Risk and Compliance related tasks).
Other Desired Qualifications
- Effective collaborator with both business and technical teams
- Experience using Jira/Confluence/Clarity or other job/resource tracking tools
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Marketing industry experience
- Experience interfacing with technical development teams
- 1+ years’ experience working with an automated Campaign Management applications (e.g. Teradata’s Customer Interactions Manager or IBM Unica Campaign)
- Exposure to Hadoop is a plus
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.