Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer - BPM Developer
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wholesale Technology provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is a leading bank-owned equipment leasing and finance company in the U.S. with a portfolio exceeding $48.9 billion, more than 133,000 active customers and 1,100+ team members with coverage in all 50 states and Canada. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers’ equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and corporate banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers and distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Healthcare, Energy/Marine, Solar, Vendor Finance Programs and Corporate/Private Aircraft.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is looking for an Application Developer, focusing in BPM development, to join a high performing technology team. This leader will need to partner very closely with other technology leads within WFEF and broader Wells Fargo Technology team.
Some job responsibilities include:
- Act as the team lead for all BPM Project Work Team Work
- Contribute to Project work that the team is currently engaged in with the Redhat Process Automation Manager (jBPM) Suite
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex BPM designs, coding, and testing.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years Java/J2EE application development experience
- 3+ years jBPM experience is preferred or knowledge of other BPM Product Suite, such as IBM Integration Designer, Lombardi Teamworks, etc.
- Previous experience with iterative development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application and distributed system technology projects
- Knowledge and understanding of application and web security
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of application server architecture
- API programming experience with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Previous financial services or banking industry experience is helpful, but not required
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.