Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Case Management and Workflow Technology group is a PegaSystems-based technology team, with successful Pega-based solutions implemented throughout the enterprise, covering multiple lines of business. The growth in business need for automated case management solutions has continued to rise, as our partners look for robust/reliable solutions that can be quickly delivered. Thus, our team is needing to expand in order to keep up with demand.
As part of this team you will be exposed to development on a platform that is capable of supporting multiple case management business needs across the enterprise, with an intentional focus on platform reusability. Our team is engaged with consulting, prototyping, design, development and support of BPM solutions that reach across multiple business divisions and disciplines.
This Pega Developer position will have the responsibility for driving these solutions through the design, configuration, deployment and support phases of individual projects. This team operates in a fully-Agile Project structure, leveraging dedicated, high-performing scrum teams. Most of our projects are high-profile initiatives with extensive exposure and growth opportunity.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior Systems Architect) and/or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to deliver complex technical solutions in a Pega-based development environment
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with business partners, in the requirements, design and support phases of initiatives
- Proven ability to collaborate with technology peers on design/development/support phases of projects, and through the implementation and production support phases
- Demonstrated ability to lead other developers
- Experience in an onshore/offshore development team structure
- Development experience in the Wells Fargo technology environment
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of PegaSystems-based design/development principals and best-practices
- Experience with Pega DCO requirements gathering tool and Pega Agile Studio
- Flexibility for occasional travel (<10%)>10%)>
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.