Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Sales Service Delivery
Senior Sales Delivery Manager
Drivesales, manage day-to-day program operations and develop a positive relationshipwith key client contacts. Manage and grow their teams Sales Managers(both inbound and outbound) through coaching, motivating and assisting with anemphasis on the Sales Management skill set. Responsible for working with allfacets of the respective business including sales, marketing, operations,finance and analytics. Maintains a direct line of communication with theDirector of Program Sales, (or Executive Director of Program Delivery) and hisor her management peers in order to maintain a consistent work effort acrossall program sales teams. Maintains a relationship with the partner andassist in the overall program management. The primary purpose of thisrole is to grow sales and the overall value and longevity of the clientrelationship and drive profitable sales for both Revana and itspartner(s). The Senior Manager, Program Sales will manage and work underlimited supervision.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Ensure100% delivery of all SOW requirements and goals for TeleTech and achievement ofclient revenue targets. Actively implement strategies and initiatives toenable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategyand goals to the team. Establish metrics for success, set clear dailypriorities, and drive the team to meet goals. Understands the key businessobjectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal. Includeupselling/sales conversion metrics. (Strategic thinking, projectmanagement, results orientation, business acumen, customer focus, achievementmotivation)
2. Manageday-to-day operations and deliverables. Deliver timely and efficientsolutions to all operations-related requests. Employ effective organizationaland time-management skills to deliversolutions to routine and emergency requests and general needs withinestablished timelines. Attend operations reviews and hold team meetings toreview previous performance and future improvement planning to include actionplans. Manage problem resolution as needed. Determine appropriate use ofresources to meet goals and schedules. Manage regular preparation of operationsmanagement reports; attend site and client calls and meetings. (Problemsolving, attention to detail, can-do attitude, persuasion and influence, reporting)
3. Improvethe key success metrics associated with goals.
-Customer, Employee, and Client Satisfaction Scores
- ClientSales-Level Goals
- MonthlyRevenue and Margin Goals
SeniorSales Delivery Managers are held accountable for absenteeism, attrition, in-chair occupancy, reliability,schedule adherence, retention, and profitability. They gather information,analyze data, observe the process, and lead the effort to consistently improveprocesses and contractual performance metrics. This includes challenging everyaspect of the processes. Recommended changes must be monitored and measured toensure bottom-line impact to theprocess. (Data analysis, customer focus, ROI calculations, persuasion,problem solving, strategic thinking, achievement motivation)
4. Driveclient message, actively manage the staff, support, motivate, and retain anoutstanding team.
Responsiblefor mentoring, training, evaluating, and developing the staff. Previousexperience working in similar environment with demonstrated ability to trainteam members, in-person or virtually, as calledfor. Tracks TTECH U completion rates. Provide support, information andassistance. Accountable for managing broader issues and to respond and manageissues as appropriate. Help the staff to set realistic and measurable goals,and develop reward program(s) as needed. Take responsibility for motivating andretaining an outstanding team. Provide coaching and development opportunities,and address performance issues as appropriate. Monitor progress towardsgoals. (Leadership, staff development, accountability, coaching,interviewing, motivation, resourcefulness, high integrity)
5. Managethe communication. Maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude.Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with business partners to ensurethat issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum long term impact. Offerclear and objective alternatives, and work with the team to help implementsolutions. Identify and communicate any potential problems or challenges asthey surface. Communicate changes in priorities and direction of the goal orproject to the staff. (Team work and collaboration, fairness, followthrough, engagement, honesty, openness, directness, timeliness)
6.Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendorteam. Must be able to identify and set up ideal workspace per jobrequirements; this includes having access to the proper equipment required tofully perform job functions. Clearly identify and manage all system levelissues including the scope of problems and relative urgency. Manage cleardocumentation of problems via email or ticketing system to the appropriatesupport team. Assist as necessary in isolating the root cause of problems andimplementing solutions to ensure problems have been addressed. (Systemstroubleshooting, sense of urgency, timeliness, analysis, and problem solving)
7. Ensurecompliance with TeleTech's processes and tools, and manage systemchanges. Ensure compliance with federal and state legislation/regulationsand TeleTech's internal policies and procedures to understand, oversee, andprevent and/or minimize potential liability. Responsible for continuousimprovement in the overall processes. Manage and provide immediate and directfeedback to the team to ensure full compliance. Oversee training andconstructive feedback on all aspects of the process. Maintain confidentialityof sensitive data (Process understanding, attention to detail, processimprovement, timeliness, accountability, judgment)
· Strongunderstanding of TeleTech's business, core values, and goals
· Ability tolead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
· Ability tomanage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
· High levelof integrity, judgment and follow through
· Strongcoaching, people, and leadership skills
· Strongattention to detail
· Stronganalytical, verbal and written communications skills
· Dataanalysis skills
· Proficientin Microsoft Office
· Proficientin English, both written and verbal
· Technologyacumen and reporting
· Knowledgeof Digital Marketing
· Callcenter/telesales experience - 5 yr minimum
· Salesexperience - 7 yr minimum
· Managementexperience - 5 yr minimum
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.