Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Development Representative
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with TTEC in Tempe, Arizona.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Sales Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary commission
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring mind
- And yes all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will proactively engage a targeted list of fortune 1000 businesses to introduce them to our client's customizable corporate gifting platform.
Make 60 to 70 outbound dials to leads. Send 15 to 20 electronic messages (both email and LinkedIn) to leads. Obtain and record a number of data points for each engaged lead. Report feedback on successes and challenges to management team. Provide feedback on who is engaging in the program and share best practices for reaching decision makers.
Why You? What You Bring:
- 1-3 years of business development and B2B sales experience preferred
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Superior listening skills with the ability to identify needs and communicate ideas
- Ability to talk with anyone, anytime. No fear of the phone
- Outstanding telephone etiquette with a strong and confident phone voice
- Open to continuous self-improvement, must be coachable and thrive on training and mentoring
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university; equivalent work experience will be considered
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Experience in business to business sales industries highly desired. High attention to detail and patience will be keys to success with longer sales cycle.
- "Hunter" sales mentality / experience desired over reactive (inbound or retail) experience.
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to speak with C- level decision makers and influence them to try a new corporate gifting platform.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.