Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Ensure all linen items meet high standards of cleanliness and are properly presented. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Properly utilize the necessary tools and chemicals to clean articles to property standards
- Pre-soak, sterilize, scrub, spot-clean, and dry contaminated or stained articles, suing neutralizer solutions and portable machines
- Examine and sort into basket of articles for laundry or dry cleaning, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required
- Apply bleaching powders to spots and spray them with steam to remove stains form fabrics that do not respond to other cleaning solvents
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches, and other solutions and chemicals to clean, color, dry, or stiffen articles
- Operate machines that comb, dry and polish furs, clean, sterilize and fluff feathers and blankets, or roll and package towels.
- Use laundering equipment to safely and thoroughly clean and press linen, keeping the work area clean and safe
- Start washers, dry cleaners, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives
- Receive and mark articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code numbers or names, using hand or machine markers
- Start pumps to operate distilling systems that drain and reclaim dry cleaning solvents
- Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
- Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Please apply online at www.AtriumHospitality.com and click on your careers / search City - Glendale, AZ