Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern - Master's Degree Level
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
For the last 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you have a passion for community health and you’re seeking a place to do your clinical rotations, or a traditional Internship with one of the state’s leading healthcare organizations: We encourage you to apply to the Terros Health Student Program.
As part of our commitment to the development of the next generation of Behavioral Healthcare providers we are actively looking for individuals currently enrolled in their Master’s Program with an emphasis in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and other behavioral health specialties. Please answer all screening questions detailing your University/College, the program you are currently enrolled in, the semester with dates that you are seeking a learning opportunity for, and the required credentials of a qualified Supervisor/Preceptor and join us in our quest to inspire change for life
Under the supervision of a qualified Terros Health professional; the student-intern will perform tasks related to their specific area of study and the Intern learning Contract. In a highly professional healthcare setting provided by Terros Health; the student will be given an opportunity to apply, and continue to learn by practical application the principals, theory, and knowledge from their related course work.
- A student intern is expected to keep copious notes detailing the areas of practice and study reinforced in this learning opportunity.
- Applicants will possess the following attributes, compassion, and the desire to serve others.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a supervised field instruction class
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills are highly desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completion of the pre-student/Intern/Practicum onboarding process as determined solely at the discretion of Terros Health, which may include a criminal background check, and a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.