Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Developer I (BI)
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Healthcare Developer I (BI) in our Central Administrative office in Phoenix,AZ. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
The Healthcare Developer I (BI) will design, develop, and test Business Intelligence software applications and solutions with various technologies and platforms, supporting business requirements. The developer has knowledge of standard Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts, programming techniques, and best practices, and procedures.
- Perform development activities based on business requirements and technical specifications
- Design, develop, implement, and support of BI information systems and the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Able to provide and meet deadlines based work provided
- Work independently or with a team to deliver development projects on time
- Must have excellent communication skills and will capture, document, and implement customer requirements
- Participate in periodic peer code reviews
- Able to produce complete, fully tested, and as close to error free code as possible based on requirements provided
- Tests BI code to ensure defined requirements match expected functionality
- Creates and/or maintains technical documentation and release notes
- Follows up to confirm software is performing as designed and makes corrections and enhancement as necessary
- Works independently or with a team leader to deliver development projects on time
- Creates clear development plan, including time estimates for completing projects
- Effectively manage the scope of work, objectives, and other project activities of assigned projects
- Learns new BI applications and technologies as required
- 2+ years of hands-on SQL/T-SQL development experience related to SQL Server 2008 and 2012 (or later versions)
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience related to ASP.NET, C#.NET, various web technologies (AJAX, JQuery, Jscript, etc.) and Microsoft (MSFT) .NET framework or Objective C
- Design and development of software applications on Windows, Web and Mobile Device Platforms with Microsoft C#.NET and other technologies (Apache Cordova is a plus)
- Solid understanding of working with structured or unstructured data sets, including XML, delimited flat files, Excel files, and data streams
- Proficient on using Visual Studio .Net 2010, and 2012, and Sharepoint 2013 development (or later versions)
- Working understanding of agile, waterfall software engineering processes and methodologies.
- Must be a fast learner, and be able to come up to speed on new applications and technology in a very short amount of time.
- Demonstrated ability to self-start and remain focused on the task at hand
- Must be detail oriented, with strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- High degree of self-motivation. Must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- Must be committed to meeting and/or exceeding every provided deadline.
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.