Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crisis Transition Navigator - Phoenix
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Crisis Team Navigator
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Crisis Transition Navigator - Phoenix. The Crisis Transition Navigator (CTN) program is a 14-day program intended to identify client needs, barriers to receiving help, and providing connections to ongoing community support services. The CTN team is available to children and adults who are experiencing mental health and substance abuse crisis situations. The CTN staff utilize their own recovery experience in providing motivational approaches, knowledge of community support resources, and connections to such resource based on the person’s needs. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
The Crisis Transition Navigator serves as a bridge to services by coordinating resources, monitoring community based services, and arranging for delivery of these services as able. The (CTN) does not provide clinically therapeutic services to the individual. The CTN provides direct support and provision of resources to individuals being discharged from mobile crisis teams or sub-acute crisis providers.
8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Peer support experience required
- Peer certification is required or must be attained after hire
- Must be a peer as identified as someone who is in recovery from alcohol and/or drugs, has been diagnosed with and currently treating a mental illness, or have a co-occurring disorder as defined by a doctor or qualifying assessor.
- Minimum - High School diploma or GED with 6 weeks of behavioral health experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of sobriety or 1 year of treatment for their diagnosed mental illness.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.