Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinician - Stapley
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Clinician working at our Stapley location. Reporting to the Clinical Site Manager, the ideal individual will possess at least one year of experience practicing as a licensed behavioral health professional, enjoy a high level of interaction with others. The role builds a strong link between community members and a high performing clinical team. This individual will provide client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/families. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
This position is responsible for providing outpatient counseling services which may include adults, children, adolescents, families, couples, groups. Provision of services will occur in the office or other place of service.
- Develop therapeutic relationships with clients.
- Translate knowledge into effective counseling methods.
- Determine appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Seek Supervision/consultation as appropriate.
- Assure treatment plans provide clear translation of needs into individual, achievable and measurable objectives.
- Maintain session structure, including starting and ending sessions in a timely manner.
- Proactive in attending coordination of care.
- Masters degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field
- In process of or in the possession of a behavioral health license – LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LAMFT, LMFT – in accordance with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health guidelines and meet all current rules for performing clinical supervision as outlined by the ADHA guidelines.
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Microsoft Word and EM
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be (21 years of age) with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy. Driving is an essential function of this position.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.