Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Clinician working at our 51st Avenue location. Reporting to the Program Site Manager, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
This position is responsible for providing outpatient counseling services to clients. Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, and group counseling. This position charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans. Monitors and follows up on client needs, and submits monthly service reports as required or needed. Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies. Services are provided according to all licensure, state and federal laws, and TERROS Policies and Procedures.
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families.
- Group counseling through evidence-based practices
- Clinical documentation to ensure accuracy and quality of services provided
- Adheres to program guidelines
- Participates effectively as a member of a team in assisting eligible individuals meet their needs.
This program operates Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
(No Weekends or On-Calls).
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Clinical supervision for licensure is a possibility
- Master’s degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Preferred- Arizona license i.e. (LAMFT, LAC, LASAC, LMSW, LMFT, LCSW, LPC, LISAC)
- Preferred- Minimum one-year experience treating Co-Occurring disorders.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.