Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ACT Team Psychiatrist - 23rd Avenue Recovery Center - Phoenix, AZ - (MD/DO) - Dunlap/ I-17 - SMI
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Medical Provider
- ACT Team
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for an ACT Team Psychiatrist. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
For the last 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Integrated Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health: Extraordinary Care. Empowered People. Exceptional Outcomes.
ACT TEAM PSYCHIATRIST POSITION - 23rd Avenue Recovery Center - Phoenix, AZ
Location: Near Dunlap / I-17
Flexible Schedule: 5 -8's or 4-10's
Board Certification/ Board Eligible
Position is Available within 30-60 days
EXCELLENT Base Salary Plus Additional ACT Differential Pay
$$ Starting Bonus $$
Generous PTO/Sick Time (4+ weeks in Year 1)
Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus (Additional Language Differential Pay Available)
Seeking a BC Psychiatrist for an ACT Team in Phoenix, AZ. Working as the ACT Team Psychiatrist, you will work in collaboration with the ACT Team in providing treatment to SMI patients in the community in an integrated approach that will promote the client’s independence, rehabilitation, and recovery and in so doing preventing homelessness, unnecessary hospitalization and other negative outcomes.
- The position will include home visits as well as other out of office interventions besides in office visits.
- Act Psychiatrist will have overall clinical responsibility for monitoring the treatment of the clients
- Provide psychiatric assessment, medical assessment, and treatment
- Clinical supervision, education, and training of the ACT Team Personnel
- Developed, Maintenance, and supervision of medication administration
- Complete all necessary documentation
- Advocating for the rights and preferences of the client whenever possible
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- ACT Psychiatrist will report to the CMO and/or the Medical Director
Terros Health offers an excellent compensation package (Excellent Base Salary plus ACT Differential).
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Sick Time Accrual Policy Starting at 4 Weeks + Holidays
- AZ License and DEA Reimbursement
- CME Allowance/Reimbursement Policy ($3000) and 1 Week CME
Apply online and feel free to connect with Dawn Golden on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/dawn-golden-ab09072a
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- MD/DO Degree
- BC/BE American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - must be able to become BC
- 3-5 years prior experience in psychiatric setting and/or providing psychiatric treatment is preferred
- Experience working within psychiatric crisis and/or with members with serious mental illness preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members. Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions. Strong understanding of substance use, addiction and recovery principles
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred.
Licenses, Certifications: Active AZ Medical License. Valid Arizona Driver’s License. Board Certified. Valid DEA and AZ CSPMP registration.
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.