Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist- Outpatient/ Full Time
Sante of Surprise aims to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career assisting people in their time of need, then we are looking for you! Sante of Surprise is currently seeking a full-time Outpatient Physical Therapist to provide outpatient therapy needs and assist in developing outpatient therapy program.
As a team member of Sante of Surprise your duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Provides Physical Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice and department procedures
- Evaluates guests to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Responsible for referral and marketing strategies within the community
- Strong manual therapy skills and ability to create specific therapeutic exercise programs preferred
Outpatient or home health clinical experience preferred but not required
Masters, of Physical Therapy from an accredited program, Doctorate preferred.
Current licensure as a Physical Therapist through the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy.
Successful completion of National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist.
Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership and communication
- Competitive salary
- CEU allowance
- Paid Time off
- Paid holidays
- employee assistance
- ACP Equipment
Surprise, AZ 85374
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Sante is not able to support VISA sponsorship.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.