Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health Aide/CNA - East Valley - FT or PT
Santé Home Health has an opening for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the East Valley. Santé Home Health is a Medicare & CHAP certified Home Health agency committed to providing “Care with Compassion”, providing a variety of services to patients in the comfort of their residence. Our services include: nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, social workers and home health aides. Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, and congestive heart failure.
Work schedule for the Home Health Aide position is typically days, Monday-Friday. No nights, but potential for occasional weekend visits based on the needs of our patients.
As a CNA / Home Health Aide (HHA) with Santé you will perform assigned functions of personal care to patients in their residence under the direction, instruction and supervision of a registered nurse (RN).
- Must currently hold CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must meet Medicare Conditions of Participation and CHAP requirements for Home Health Aide training program and continued competency.
- Minimum of one (1) year CNA experience in a Home Health, Long-Term Care, or Hospice setting required.
- Current CPR card required.
- Current AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance card required – must be in possession of card prior to date of hire.
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/.Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.