Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19/20 SY - INTERNAL - Coach
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Openings as of 10/21/2019
19/20 SY - Internal
- 19/20 SY - INTERNAL - Coach JobID: 1684
- Position Type:
19/20 SY - Internal/Coach
- Date Posted:
Various Locations TITLE: Coach
- Provide and organize direct supervision of students during Athletic/ Performing Art events, activities, programs and practices
- Instruct students in the rules, regulations, techniques and use of equipment
- Assume responsibility for use, checkout and return of equipment
- Maintain appropriate conduct towards students, officials and spectators
- Monitor participants before, during and after practice, games or performances
- Follow established procedures in the event of an emergency and/or injury
- Performs support task such as: distributing and collecting eligibility forms, uniforms, equipment; emergency data cards, maintaining first aid kits and other related records
- Ensures that all student athletes view video on “Concussion Risks” and that accompanying posters are visible on site.
- Communicate regularly with the Coordinator and District personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Arizona Teacher Certificate (Preferred) or three years of related experience.
- DPS Fingerprint Clearance (Card Preferred)
- Knowledge athletic or art position as applicable
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
CLASSIFICATION: Certified / Classified
REPORTS TO: Site and/or District Coordinator
COMPENSATION: $1,000 Stipend
WORK YEAR: Seasonally
JOB DESCRIPTION: Position is responsible for organizing Athletic/Performing Art Programs at an assigned school which include: conducting practices; motivating students; instructing students; and/or preparing and providing guidance for student performances.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!