Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19/20 SY - Clinical Psychologist
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Job Reference #: 1705
Categories: Healthcare - Behavioral/Mental Health, Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 10/18/2019
- 19/20 SY - Clinical Psychologist JobID: 1705
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
- Develop/assist with individual behavior management programs for students in the classroom or inclusion settings.
- Train staff on behavioral management programs/strategies.
- Provide program/individual staff consultation on design/implementation of behavior intervention programs/strategies/plans.
- Facilitate team consultation with classroom teachers, related service providers, paraprofessionals and site administration.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and Classroom Needs Assessments.
- Schedule and document personal provision of services to students, as outlined on IEP’s.
- Engage in social-behavioral elements of annual IEP process (attendance at meetings, updating present levels, development of goals, BIP’s, etc.) as needed.
- Assist in crisis intervention and site behavioral management planning.
- Assist in team building and support a positive work environment, regular consultation with staff about various organizational issues, participation in weekly Leadership and Intervention Team meeting.
- Provide a range of psychological services; provide individual counseling on an as needed basis, conduct crisis interventions, e.g., suicide assessments, danger to other assessments, child protective service reports. Conduct psycho-educational assessments. Conduct behavioral plans on an as needed basis. Consult with parents; interface with probation officers and outside community agencies in efforts to support behavioral and academic needs of students. Assist with Behavior Intervention Program clinical goals and Assist with IEP’s.
- Interpret/Review Behavior Intervention Program data.
- Collaborate and communicate with site leadership teams to facilitate effectiveness in program functioning.
- Other duties as assigned.
TITLE: Clinical Psychologist
REPORTS TO: Exceptional Student Services Director
SUMMARY: The Clinical Psychologist primary duty is that of psychological service to children.
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
Experience working with an ethnically diverse urban population.
Ability to work effectively with district and school site administrators, teachers, support staff, parents and community agencies. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.
The working environment is a district and site setting.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Certified, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of certified staff.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!