Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Word Processor 3rd shift
at Robert Half
Robert Half has an immediate need for a qualified Word Processor to join our clients team located in Phoenix AZ. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a highly respected international company. Position qualifications and duties are as follows:
- Create, edit and format legal documents to firm specifications using a variety of software applications
- Convert, clean and format documents to/from different file formats
- Create charts, graphs, tables and spreadsheets as requested
- Create and/or edit Tables of Authorities and Table of Contents
- Perform data entry utilizing various software applications
- Transcribe analog or digital dictation files
- Restore/recover corrupted document files as necessary
- Provide telephone help desk support to troubleshoot application queries
- Complete all assigned jobs by deadline in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Follow established policies and procedures at all times
- Perform additional duties as necessary or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with 95% accuracy
- Knowledge of legal terminology and legal citations
- Ability to work through complex legal document markups and instructions in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize various requests and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with client and team members in a professional and respectful manner at all times
*** This office functions 24/7 365 days a year.
This is a temp to hire opportunity. Starting compensation is $17-$19hr depending on experience.
Robert Half offers a variety of benefits including 401k, medical, vision, dental, etc.
For consideration please apply to this post and/or email your most up to date resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference this position. Thank you!