Queen Creek Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Before/After School Facilitator
at Queen Creek Unified School District
To provide the school site with organized and safe enrichment programs for children before and/or after school, as well as during school breaks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent PLUS 6 months experience; OR Child Development Associate (CDA) credential or equivalent; OR 12 credits with 6 credits in Early Childhood Education and 6 months experience; OR Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Fingerprint and background clearance.
- Excellent attendance record.
- CPR/First Aid certified.
- Evidence of clear TB test.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., be able to exert 25 –30 lbs. of force frequently, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to walk, reach, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, and to sit for long periods of time.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support QCUSD Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good organizational, leadership and teamwork skills.
- Responsible for preparing and facilitating developmentally appropriate children’s activities in the QCUSD before and after care setting (6:30 am – 6:00 pm split shift), and/or intercession camps, and/or summer camps.
- Maintain an environment that develops social, emotional, physical, language and cognitive skills.
- Prepare rooms for activities and clean up after activities.
- Supervise activities and site assistant(s) to ensure students are safe at all times.
- Interacts positively with parents and/or guardians.
- Assist the Community Education Director in maintaining up-to-date student files in accordance with licensing regulations.
- Assist the Community Education Director in filling out reports and staff timesheets.
- Communicates with Community Education Director for needs of program.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as directed and required by licensing and district.
- Ensure site adheres to Department of Health Service’s childcare licensing requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and arms, stand, bend or stoop. The employee is frequently required to move about the campuses and to drive to the schools and departments in the District. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: FY20 262=247+15 12 month full-time
COMPENSATION: Classified Salary Schedule, Salary Grade Level: Letter K
BENEFITS: As per District policy
REPORTS TO: Community Education Director
EVALUATION: Initial evaluation to be completed no later than ninety (90) days after first day of work; thereafter, annually by supervisor.
HOURS: 40 hours per week
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Queen Creek Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission and access to its programs, services, activities, or in any aspect of their operations and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Queen Creek Unified School District also does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. The following employees have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Compliance Officer for Title IX, Assistant Superintendent of Support Services, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480- 987-7418 and Compliance Officer for Section 504/ADA, Director of Special Education, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-5990.
El Districto Escolar Unificado de Queen Creek no discrimina en base a su raza, color, religión, origen nacional, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o la orientación sexual para la admisión y su acceso a sus programas, servicios, actividades, o en cualquier aspecto de sus operaciones y proporciona un acceso igualitario a los Boys Scouts y otro grupos de jóvenes designados. El Districto Escolar Unificado de Queen Creek tampoco discrimina en sus prácticas de empleo y contratación. Los siguientes empleados han sido designados para manejar las preguntas en cuanto a las pólizas de no discriminación: Funcionario de Cumplimiento de Título IX, Asistente del Superintendente de Servicios Auxiliares, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-7418 and Funcionario de Cumplimiento para la Sección 504/ADA, Director de Educación Especial, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-5990.
Job Contact Information
Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)