Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Progress Residential
- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Compliance Agent evaluates completed work performed in markets and in the central office, verifies the content, sends notices to responsible parties to correct errors, and verifies that policies and procedures are enforced. This evaluation of completed work includes completed leases and application materials, ledger accuracy, closed work orders and scopes, HOA Violation requests, and any other stored work that can be reviewed, evaluated, corrected and reported upon.
The Compliance Agent works closely with central operations personnel and key positions in the markets to verify and request correction of documents and ledgers that require corrections. The Compliance Agent will be responsible for escalating issues to Portfolio Operations Directors and Regional Directors in the markets, and to key positions in the central office, and to escalate further issues to the Compliance Director for review and approval as necessary.
- Previews 100% of leases prior to lease signing
- Reviews signed leases and places in system after move-in
- Logs errors in Yardi Compliance Audit
- Corrects Yardi errors in system
- Sends other errors to yardi support/accounting personnel to correct
- Follows up to ensure consistency and timeliness of corrections
- Contributes information to monthly reports on lease preview/review results to Compliance and Management
- Review 100% of existing leases prior to purchase by Acquisitions
- Document discrepancies between lease and rent roll prior to purchase
- Other department/function reviews as necessary
- Communicate to Property Management/Central Office when action is needed to correct deficiencies
- Work closely with Support, Operations and Training departments to educate and guide market and central office teams through escalated issues.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree a plus
- 2 or more years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry with experience in processing and reviewing lease documents and other document/process review functions
- Prior experience in detective review or in an audit-related role is a plus
- Accounting experience a plus
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager and Salesforce strongly preferred, and Excel/spreadsheet proficiency a plus
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships in markets and central office
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Strong communication skills with proven effective Interactions with market-based teams.
- Attention to detail is essential in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data across all areas and systems utilized in the day-to-day operations
- Excellent time management is required to be able to prioritize the routine tasks and functions needed
- Must be able to provide clear and concise direction, both written and verbal, and must be able to work through often complex problem-solving challenges with limited direction provided
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.