Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bindery Operator III
Our Bindery Operator III processes jobs to specifications with consistent quality and high standards. Knowledge of cutting pre-press, final products and very close tolerances for hairline kluge registration.
- Monday thru Friday
- 6am to 2pm
- Accurately set up, program and operate operating various commercial bindery equipment including a Polar 115 cutter, MBO folder, and MGL magnet machine
- Produce quality work in a systematic and organized manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow Safety Rules and regulations
- Assist in other areas as needed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience operating various commercial bindery equipment including Polar cutters, MBO folders, MGL magnet machine required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet