Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OrthoArizona Surgery Authorizations and Benefits Orthopedic Practice
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time
- Obtain prior authorization and verify benefits for Surgery
- Maintain and schedule all appointments for the physicians in outlook as well as GE EMR System
- Collect Deductibles and coinsurance on all surgeries scheduled
- Check incoming emails, faxes, E-Fax for referrals
- Answer all incoming calls from patients, hospitals and vendors
- Work closely with physicians and providers
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year previous experience in authorizations, benefits, prepay collections,
- One year surgery scheduling experience in a medical office setting
- Experience in medical practice management software and EMR....
Skills needed in order to perform job duties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Medical insurance plans a Must
- Technical Communication skills – Must be able to operate standard equipment which includes copier, email, multi-line telephone, computer, printer, postage meter.
- Must be able to multi task and work in a fast paced work environment
- Must be a team player and work in order to accomplish common goals in the department