Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OrthoArizona Physician Assistant - Spine
OrthoArizona is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated full-time Physician Assistant for an orthopedic spine surgeon. Orthopedic spine experience preferred. Well established practice where the focus is on the highest level of integrity, commitment and patient care. PA will support the surgeon in the office setting as well as the operating room.
- Assist in surgery
- Evaluation of patients with spine related diseases
- Participate in rounds
- Triage patient calls
- Provide patient management - including pre and post-operative visits, wound checks, injections
- Document patient information and care in electronic medical records
- Educate patients and families regarding medical treatment
- Work collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Graduate of accredited physician assistant program
- Current AZ license, NCCPA certified, DEA and CPR certification
- CV and letters of recommendation
Generous benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, PST, Retirement, CME Allowance