Mountain Park Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Goodyear
at Mountain Park Health Center
This senior HR Business Partner role is responsible for providing primary functional support to multiple VP-level and provides geographical support to leaders and employees at Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) clinics. The organizations supported are mission critical to MPHC’s success and are constantly evolving to meet emerging business needs, creating a tremendous opportunity for the Business Partner to engage with leadership to identify and drive strategic HR engagements at multiple levels of the organization. Facilitate new ways of operating and optimize the contributions and satisfaction level of employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with client managers to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives
- Partner with client managers to develop and embed a contemporary organizational culture, and leverage change acceleration techniques to assist in driving broad change
- Act as an organizational coach, who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically collaborate with client managers to design and implement the most effective organizational structures
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of world class, contemporary leadership skills
- Manage professional-level HR team members as appropriate
- Provide strategic coaching to key employees as related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
- Lead talent assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to select, retain and develop key talent
- Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing potential talent and pipelines for mentoring, training, etc.
- Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent
- Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and engaging work environment
- Partner with Managers, assigning and delegating fundamental HR activities in order to focus on strategic organizational and employee development strategies
- Must be able to embrace differences among people and able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promotes positive patient/guest relation in accordance with MPHC policies, providing a high level of quality in personal attention and service to patients and visitors.
- Complies with MPHC Safety Policies and Procedures. Ensures compliance with governmental licensing and regulatory requirements where applicable. Conducts annual review of and complete/suggest on-going revisions of the Policies and Procedures specific to his/her department. Maintains familiarity with and abide by all established facility and departmental policies and procedures, noting changes when they are published/posted. Conducts himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Mission Statement and Values of MPHC.
- Observes and respects the confidentiality of information in regard to patients, visitors and co-workers employees including salary information, if exposed to any of the above referenced information in the course of his/her job function.
- Dresses according to MPHC’s dress code policy and procedure, as well as, complies with specific departmental regulations pertaining to employee appearance.
- Demonstrates an understanding of facility organizational structure by utilization of appropriate channels of communication. Maintain consistent, timely communication regarding all facets of departmental activities with his/her co-workers, therefore, demonstrating good customer service skills with both external and internal customers.
Extensive knowledge of full life cycle recruiting and experience with candidate generation Experience navigating and influencing in a heavily matrix organization required Management of people experience (direct supervision) of employees required Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization Superior relationship building and influencing skills of upper management Proven success in leading change to a team across a federated talent acquisition model Highly effective at getting to root cause and providing innovative solutions Strong analytics, budget management and business acumen required Working knowledge of Affirmative Action and EEOC regulations Ability to learn quickly and leverage flexible midst in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change. Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources Management, or like program.
Master’s degree preferred.
5+ years experience in HR position with increasing responsibility.
Working knowledge of employment law.
SPECIALIZED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Excellent analytical ability, strong judgment, management skills and the ability to work effectively with various levels of management and staff.
Close attention to detail.
Knowledge of benefit plans.
Thorough knowledge of company policies.
Ability to prioritize work and to competently address competing demands.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to communicable diseases, toxic substances, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinic environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to all federal and state law, MPHC prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. MPHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.