Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Plating Tech (2nd Shift)
at Modern Industries
*** 2nd Shift Position ***
Modern Industries Inc. is a vertically integrated top-tier supplier of engineered solutions to the aerospace and semiconductor industries. Our products range from small stand-alone machined parts through fully integrated subsystem assemblies. We offer the resource base and infrastructure of a large corporation, while maintaining the flexibility and responsiveness of an entrepreneurial company.
Skill / Requirements
*Processes stainless steel and aluminum parts for the Semiconductor and Aerospace industries utilizing metal finishing processes such as cleaning, anodization, plating etc.on automated and manual process lines.
*Ensures waste treatment and environmental compliance using established methods of chemistry.
*Assists in equipment maintenance as required.
*Must be able to follow written, oral direction and demonstrated procedures involving the safe and logical transfer of liquid and solid chemicals used in metal finishing.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Ideal candidates have 3+ years experience in metal finishing processes such as cleaning, anodization, plating etc.Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
At Modern Industries, we offer a wide variety of benefit options along with company paid perks as well. These benefits include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.