Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Quality Auditor
at Modern Industries
- Comply with the requirements of the standards (e.g. ISO9001/AS9100), as well as customer, regulatory, and organization’s requirements.
- Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements.
- Periodically inspect and calibrate auditing tools.
- Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules
- Participate in quality audits.
- Identify processes, situations, etc. where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist audit team in developing audit report; present as needed.
- Assist with follow-up audits; document the outcome of the audit.
- Assist and work in conjunction with other auditors during the course of an internal audit.
- May be required to develop internal auditing/testing parameters.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have an eye for detail and above-average analytical ability; strong analytical and problem solving abilities are a must.
- Must have solid experience with auditing tools (controls charts, diagrams, etc.)
- Need exceptional listening, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate well with variety of auditees (Top Management, Production, Sales, Quality, Engineering).
- Must be able to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a diverse team of auditors.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- AS9100D Internal Auditor certification required (Probitas Authentication).
- Completed 4 complete QMS audits totaling 20 days in the past 3 years (for AS9100) preferred
- Product, Process Audit experience a plus.