St. Luke's Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EEG Technician - PRN
at St. Luke's Medical Center
Responsible for performance of electroneurodiagnostic testing including Electroencephalograms (EEG'S). Basic knowledge of Visual Evoked Potentials(VEP’s), Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (SSEP’s), Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials (BAEP’s) in accordance with the American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists (ASET) guidelines and departmental/hospital policies and utilizing the skills necessary to assure quality of care of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Graduate of EEG program program preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience preferred
- BLS certification required
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
- Advanced mathematical skills required
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgement in the completion of assignments and duties
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled