Mountain Vista Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mountain Vista Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2412
Works under the supervisor of department Director and Executive Chef. Primary job functions is to cook and portion all food for use on tray line, cafeteria, physician's dining room and special functions according to standardized recipes. Adhering to proper procedures regarding health, sanitation and safety as directed.
- High School Dipoloma/GED required
- 1 - 3 years experience preferred
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handler Card required
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and perform non-complex arithmetic calculations as well as knowledge of quantity preparation of a variety of food items as a level normally acquired through completion of up to six months vocational training in cooking techniques and methods
- Ability to read and adjust recipes
- Must be able to contend with frequent deadlines, irregular activity schedules, and concentrating to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with patients, public and team members
- May be required to work weekends, holidays and a varied schedule based upon the needs of the department.
- Must be fluent in English for reading, writing and speaking
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!