Ashton Tiffany LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Administrative Assistant
at Ashton Tiffany LLC
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are seeking a world-class Sales Administrative Assistant to join our business development team.
In this non-selling role, you’ll be helping support our sales initiatives and objectives by doing these sorts of things:
- assisting with the preparation of sales presentations and proposals
- managing the quoting process and sales pipeline
- planning and scheduling meetings, client events, conferences, and related travel needs
- preparing webinars and event presentations
- scheduling appointments with clients/prospects
- prepping staff for industry events (e.g., conferences, association meetings)
- managing vendor relationships (e.g., marketing consultant, swag providers, video production company, etc.)
- preparing weekly and monthly productivity reports
- performing other tasks and duties, as assigned
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- high school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred
- at least 2 years’ experience in a sales support – or similar role - in a fast-paced environment
- ability to interact professionally with a variety of personalities
- stellar written and verbal communication
- high level of competence with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- ability to self-start and stay on task with minimal supervision
- attention to detail and good deductive reasoning
- must be organized and able to multi task effectively
- mad juggling skills – literally and/or figuratively – would be extra sweet
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and
- perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about