Ashton Tiffany LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-time Unemployment Insurance (UI) Claims Adjuster
at Ashton Tiffany LLC
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and – unusually, in this business – having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently seeking an experienced Part-time Unemployment Insurance (UI) Claims Adjuster to join our team.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- processing unemployment insurance claims including determinations, wage audits, appeals, hearings, reimbursements, and payments
- collecting and analyzing data to prepare annual member contributions
- preparing progress reports, cost benefit analysis, and utilization reports
- reviewing, understanding, and ensuring compliance with statutes, regulations, laws, and internal procedures
- training members on how to reduce UI losses
Here’s what we need from you:
- bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- unemployment insurance claims adjudication experience (preferred)
- human resources or school district administration experience (preferred)
- excellent organization skills with high attention to detail; ability to manage time and projects appropriately
- outstanding customer service and communication skills
- comfort with presenting to small/large groups in person and online
- advanced Microsoft Office abilities
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- paid time off
- charity events
- team building events
- a killer company social calendar
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and perhaps most important,
- great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about