Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant | Ear, Nose, Throat
at Integrated Medical Services
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
IMS is currently seeking a Medical Assistant for our Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT) practice located in Goodyear, AZ.
This position may also travel 1 - 2 days per week to our office in Paradise Valley, AZ.
Essential Job Functions
- Room patients
- Take vitals/review patient history
- Prepare and clean room for patient and get patient prepared for the physician encounter.
- Schedule appointments for patient with labs, specialty consults, and follow-up visits as ordered by the physician
- Resolve patient concerns promptly
- At least 1 - 3 years experience as a Medical Assistant required
- ENT/Otolaryngology experience preferred
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- EMR (Athena) experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Medical Assistant program from an accredited school, or passage of the Medical Assistant examination.
- CPR certified
Great compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!
*IMS is a tobacco free workplace*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!