Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Elevate Tickets
The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for management of and coordinating order fulfillment with third party vendors, process management and inventory controls while maximizing quality assurance, cost effectiveness and profitability. This individual will be expected to drive process solutions and have strong project management skills. Liaison to vendors and management of relationships, including fulfillment centers, credential suppliers, and shipping vendors
- Manage operational relationships (account servicing) with third party fulfillment center(s), vendors and carriers for the coordination and timely delivery of credentials and supplemental collateral.
- Facilitate all fulfillment and order management tasks to ensure processes are maintained to monitor and manage inventory.
- Work closely with the internal teams in creating and updating forecasts; manage master fulfillment plans
- Work with clients to train their in-house fulfillment staff on: setting up stations, processing orders; provides troubleshooting support during fulfillment period as needed and to avoid delays.
- Travel, to distribution center and/or festival destinations (including Canada) to carry out Logistics and/or fulfillment responsibilities and other duties, as assigned.
- Create and maintain detailed department specific Protocols for fulfillment related tasks (i.e. RFID Software Training manual, Vendor specification communication guidelines, etc), which provide step-by-step instructions on internal processes, for documentation and training purposes
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS preferred)
- 2+ years fulfillment or related area and
- Experience in improving business processes via continuous process review and incorporation of available systems technologies
- Strong attention to detail and focused individual, who strives for continuous improvement across existing and new process/concepts
- Must have ability to develop individuals and establish positive team dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions driven with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines with quality results
- Ability to work with various technology platforms and mobile devices (i.e., Point of Sale systems), including, but not limited to Apple, PC, Android, and iOS products and applications
- Maintains a high degree of initiative and professionalism
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Music festival industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of UPS Mail Innovations preferred
- Knowledge of domestic and international shipping regulations preferred
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at nearly 70 of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events. Elevate solutions bridge technology and reality for a seamless encounter with epic festivals.
Apply Online Now