Friendship Village Tempe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Friendship Village Tempe
- Specific Schedule
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and every other Saturday. 3-12 hour shifts (6am-6:30p) or 4 -10 hour shifts (6am-4:30pm) varied, weekends and holidays
- Temporary Full-Time
- Healthcare Center
- USD $13.50/Hr.
- USD $17.00/Hr.
Friendship Village is seeking a temporary full-time Restorative Nursing Assistant for our Health Care Center.
Pay: $13.50 to $17 per hour, based on experience
Schedule: Tue, Wed, Fri and every other Saturday. 3-12 hour shifts (6am-6:30p) or 4 -10 hour shifts (6am-4:30pm), holidays as needed
- A Restorative Nursing Assistant provides routine restorative nursing care services to selected residents under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
- Also functions as a CNA to assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing duties under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse or licensed practical nurse, following established policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Completion of course in Nurse Aide training. (CNA)
- Must be currently certified by the Arizona State Board of Nursing as a C.N.A. or L.N.A.
- Has received training in Restorative Nursing procedures and equipment.
- Must be able to obtain Class II fingerprint clearance.
- Previous experience in hospital or long term care is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Demonstrates good body mechanics and proper use of gait belt before ambulation, lifting, or transferring residents.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend, squat, crouch, kneel, balance, push, pull, and lift 50 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to compute basic mathematic equations.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
Friendship Village Tempe fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Friendship Village Tempe lives our life-care promise in a community where residents and staff are engaged in enjoying life as one.
To be known as the leading retirement community that embraces individuality while delivering an innovative and compassionate environment in which we live and work.
Our Core Values
- We interact honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We intentionally respect and embrace the perspective of each individual.
- We are passionate about consistently delivering exceptional service.
- We are innovative and creative leaders.
- We work together to cultivate meaningful relationships.
Friendship Village is a place employees can wake up happy to come to work each day. We take pride in our exceptional culture of family and hospitality.
We hold a 4.4 star rating on Glassdoor.
We also have a 3.9 star rating on Indeed.
Medicare.gov has awarded us a 5 star rating
Our staff and residents rate us 4.6 stars on Facebook.