Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Accelerated Graduation Program
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Vice President of Accelerated Graduation is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the relationship between Freedom Debt Relief and its lending partners working to fully fund accelerated program graduations. The Vice President is responsible to design, establish and maintain controls, quantity and productivity that will grow the fully funded portfolio of FDR clients, reduce risk within the selection criteria, increase throughput of settlements and package a lending product within the established service level agreements. The incumbent will identify and develop the strategic and tactical goals departmentally to ensure we remain the most ethical leaders in our industry.
- Develop short and long-term goals and objectives that align to the overall strategic goals for the company.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Create and execute a coordinated strategy with lending partners to increase volume, reduce risk and maximize profitability.
- Calibrate with lending partners to build an improved lead selection process that is align to the lending partner’s underwriting model and acceptance criteria.
- With a coaching and development-based leadership style, engage and motivate staff to meet and exceed monthly goals and objectives.
- Ensure staffing levels are maintained to meet the business needs of the department and partner with Talent Acquisition to continually improve recruiting outcomes.
- Build and execute effective change management strategies as needed.
- Effectively work and communicate with all levels of management, including executive management, to gain cooperation and effectively drive cross-functional teams.
- Continue to stay up to date on the pulse of the industry.
- Develop all departmental policy and procedures to ensure quality of work and results.
- Maximize the employee experience and facilitate organizational development at scale.
- Support organizational change-management projects, communications, and transition plans.
- Scope, plan, and conduct analyses in support of strategic and operational projects
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in progressively complex roles and responsibilities, including call center experience in senior management capacities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as the senior leader of a matrixed operation organization with leadership of more than 100 FTE, within financial services
- Preference given to candidates with inside sales or service-to-sales background including experience deploying sales processes
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Proven success in driving KPIs within a performance-based operation while maintaining a highly engaged workforce.
- Strong ability to create and analyze data and reports
- Customer service-based philosophy
- Strong understanding of consumer lending operations; from lead selection criteria to underwriting and loan loss mitigation strategies.
- Experience with multiple call center technology solutions ( including workforce management, call flow routing, and quality assurance.)
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued company growth
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday