Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Processing Specialist
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are growing and adding to our team! The Loan Processing Specialist is located in Tempe, AZ, and is a critical role in supporting our Consolidation Plus (C+) debt consolidation loan product. The Loan Document Specialist will provide exceptional customer service through answering client calls, as well as follow-up phone calls and emails in order to gather missing documentation to complete loan applications.
This role offers an hourly wage of $15 an hour with a monthly bonus potential.
- Shift may be required the last Saturday of every month to close out business
- Overtime available with Supervisor approval, based on needs of the business
- This is a phone based position. Selected candidate must have experience with high volume of answering customer calls and making outbound calls
- Review all received documents to ensure completeness and adherence with guidelines
- Receive, scan and respond to all incoming mail
- Manage pipeline to ensure client contact is made and accounts are noted with current status
- Help team members by answering questions or assisting them with their files if needed to help the overall team succeed
- 1+ year experience in the financial industry - preferably in a customer service capacity
- Strong understanding of financial documents such as paystubs, bank statements, tax returns
- Must be customer focused, service minded and detail orientated
- Ability to work varied hours / flexible schedule when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Ability to successfully multi-task and independently prioritize tasks according to department goals and objectives
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Hourly pay plus a monthly incentive based on performance
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment, entrepreneurial culture
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!