Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Server- (Cafe 87 Restaurant, Poker Room)
at Fort McDowell Casino
Provides friendly, excellent service to all guests. Serves meals and/or beverages to patrons in dining establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures prompt, friendly, professional service to all guests.
- Runs credit cards, makes change accordingly.
- Assist in stocking and rotation of inventory as it arrives.
- Offers menu items in accordance to set standards and specifications.
- Represents the club in a professional and exemplary manner and promote the success of the club to guests, staff and any other parties.
- Must operate in a safe manner at all times.
- Shall cooperate in performing any other duty deemed reasonable and necessary by the supervisor or management.
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Must have local health and alcohol awareness certification.
- Serving and bartending skills.
- Catering experience a plus.
- Food handler’s certification.
- Manual transmission experience a plus,
- Must possess a pleasant personality and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to operate a cash register and process transactions accurately.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to follow both verbal and written instruction.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude and present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. overhead.
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping and walking.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures, fumes and exhaust.
- Some repetitive motion required in food service.
- Must stand for extended periods.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.