Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Administrative Assistant
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the We-Ko-Pa Way
Smile and Greet
Name and Meet
Thank you and Goodbye
- Responsible for administrative duties, including maintaining office files, retrieving mail, answering telephone, and maintaining accurate records for the Sales Department.
- Must compose correspondence, maintain files, route mail, and distribute reports to staff.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to exchange information with others in a clear and concise manner.
- Conduct inventory and order office supplies.
- Answer and handle all incoming calls using a pleasant positive tone of voice and following the established verbiage. Place outgoing calls and the ability to take and communicate accurate telephone messages.
- Assist current and potential clients by providing information and answering questions.
- Exercise discretionary decision making with clients in the absence of the Sales Manager assigned to the client.
- Maintain accurate supply of sales and wedding kits for managers.
- Accurately type and proof read proposals for Sales Managers, including the preparation of sales documents and confirmations.
- Preparation and the mailing of all department correspondence.
- Preparation and maintaining of all in-house BEO’s.
- Responsible for the distribution of revision sheets
- Complete month end reports timely and efficiently
- Compose correspondence as requested.
- Accurate preparation and compilation of a variety of reports for the Sales Department, including financial reports, budgets, and marketing plans.
- · Performs other related duties as required.
- · Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Some college preferred
- Working knowledge of OPERA Property Management System required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the hospitality industry required
Preference will be given to qualified applicants whoare members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, youmust submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.