Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resort Maintenance Worker
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems, and infrastructures.
- Uses preventative maintenance cart each day
- Performs the replacement or repairs of all appliances and damaged bathroom fixtures; executes general plumbing as needed
- Maintains the rooms in working order
- Uses the equipment properly
- Perform routine maintenance inspection of kitchen and laundry equipment
- Maintain and repair resort laundry and kitchen equipment
- Completes all assigned maintenance orders
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of heating/ventilating/air conditioning systems in the rooms
- Repairs furniture, carpet, marble, tile windows, mirrors and decorations as necessary
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must have the ability to balance, see, hear, speak and walk
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds (50)and push or pull 100 pounds
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a minimum of 1 years’ experience at a property of similar size
- Some prior knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, chillers, cooling towers, chemical treatment, boilers, refrigeration, compressors etc. required.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.