Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PLAYER SERVICES HOST
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for driving incremental gaming revenue from targeted player levels. This targeted group of players will have a tracked daily theoretical gaming worth established by management.
- Must maintain the highest level of guest service in all areas of job functions.
- Responsible for the development and execution of VIP events and prepares and maintains the pre-forma and post-forma for each VIP event.
- Works within the assigned budget for each event.
- Performs all functions in accordance with applicable state, federal and other laws and gaming regulations.
- Recommends and implements strategies to develop new players and increase return visits for high level casino guests to increase profits.
- Make room reservations, arrange for amenities as necessary for casino guests. Complete all necessary paperwork (i.e. comp slips, reservation request forms etc.).
- Respond to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manor.
- Proactively seeks out new business on the casino floor, introducing the benefits of and soliciting enrollment for the Fortune Club.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Casino host, marketing, sales or customer service experience
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.