Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Must be able to perform basic housekeeping duties such as: dusting slot machines, emptying ashtrays and trash receptacles in a timely manner, cleaning tables in the Bingo hall, cleaning offices, vacuuming, and other duties as assigned. Must be able to monitor bathrooms for cleanliness and paper supply, wipe counters, sinks, toilets, and dispensers. Will be required to remove debris from floor, sweep, mop, remove and replace trash bags, wipe tables, clean and replace ashtrays, and replace chairs in an orderly fashion.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Background in housekeeping and cleaning chemicals helpful.
- Must have basic cleaning skills.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Bend, crouch, reach, climb stairs, stand, stoop, twist and walk for 67-100% of work day.
- Daily exposure to fumes/odors/oil for 67-100% of work day.
- Work in hot/cold temperatures for 67-100% of work day.
- Eye/hand coordination and wrist motion for 34-66% of work day.
- While working on casino floor, employee is exposed to high level of second hand smoke and noise daily.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.