Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EXTERIOR MAINTENANCE WORKER
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Works under the direction of the exterior maintenance supervisor to maintain the grounds, exterior building and parking lots in an above standard of cleanliness/neatness.
- Must be knowledgeable in safe use of equipment, i.e. power washer, power blowers, motorized sweepers, etc.
- Performs first echelon equipment maintenance.
- Washes maintenance vehicles, may be required to assist landscapers.
- Will assist in the set-up for events on and off property (tables, chairs, etc.).
- Maintains parking lots (trash pick-up, clean-up of oil spills, etc.).
- Assists in the pick-up and recycling of materials from the casino, Tribal Office, etc.
- Will assist in exterior projects such as the outside maintenance, outside maintenance of other Tribal enterprises as directed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Must be 21 or older.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Must have one (1) year experience working in a landscaping environment.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.