Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eagle View RV Resort- FRONT DESK CLERK ( PART TIME)
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Required to perform administrative duties including but not limited to meeting and greeting guests, answering telephones from potential customers, taking messages, handling booking reservations with accuracy, detail oriented, handling guest check-in and check-out, attending to coffee, doughnuts, and juice for guests.
- Oversee the laundry room, monitor fitness room, Swimming Pool & Spa and clubhouse.
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints
- Exhibit a positive demeanor when dealing with guests
- Must be outgoing with a friendly personality and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be reliable.
- Must possess the ability to: follow instruction, policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Must understand and follow safety/security practices.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules when needed; and meet attendance standards
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school/GED
- Computer Basics and ability to operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- 0- 6 months related experience preferred
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.